Saturday 21 January 2012

Introduction

Hello, if you haven't read my profile, then I'll make it easy and write it here! My name is Michael Eckersley, I'm 19, from England and I'm gay, yes, I'm gay. problem? then leave. Thanks.

I've never done a Blog before, so sorry if what I write seems a bit bare!

I'm a gay rights activist, I also give help and advice to gay/bi/trans-genders. As far as I am aware, gay teenage suicides in this country AND all over the world is around 85%. I just want to take this opportunity to say to any gay people reading this...do not care what other people think, its your life, its your body and its your dreams, so you live it how you want, not how them massive haters and bigots want you too.

Anyway, as well as writing about my thoughts on how homosexuality/bi-sexuality/tran-sexuality etc is normal.

I also want to write about my photography, my journeys on how I'm improving my photography and how other people seem to take a photo on auto and then use photoshop to perfect it. I've always wondered where the challenge of photography has gone, and now I know.

I'm also a Train enthusiast *cough* and bus enthusiast *cough cough*. as well as liking the real things, I also like to play simulations in my spare time (which I have a lot off, if I'm not in college).

So I'm going to bring you all alot of variety. But don't worry, I waffle on (too much ;))











This is me. 19

No comments:

Post a Comment