Sunday 22 January 2012

As crazy as a Sunday can get...for me...

I guess today (22/01/12 - :P) started of at 00:00, didn't get to sleep until half 4am. I suffer from insomnia, which doesn't help my sleeping pattern, at the moment its completely wrecked , its needs to be fixed, quickly. anyway, once I got to sleep, I got about 2 hours sleep before I got woke up by my alarm, was planning on getting a beautiful photo of the sun rising, but my body had other plans. got up, went downstairs, laid on the sofa and fell back to sleep for hours..oopsy, which meant I missed the sunrise!!!

After waking up at 12noon, I had a shower, all the usual stuff when I get up, then planned my trip to get a photo of the sunset, whilst I wait for the sun to set, I decided  to fiddle around with my laptop...as you do, unfortunately, no good came from that, and wasted about hours doing so...

I  packed all my things together, Camera, bag, tripod, steel toe cap shoes..., for walking through the mud. decided the best shot in Hailsham would be a field down from the Cuckoo trail, unfortunately I wasn't 100% sure whether the field I was going to was privately owned, seeing as the gate had a chain around it, and some barbed wire, I decided to search for another spot, after walking about a mile, everywhere was all weeded over, so walked back to the field, and quickly climbed over the gate and found a nice spot out of view to get a shot, thankfully I didn't get caught or told off, or even arrested.



Exposure: 0.002 sec (1/500)
Aperture: f/18.00
Focal Length: 37mm
ISO Speed: 200








After getting said shot, I walked home, where my feet decided to become painful, at which point, I decided not to wear these shoes I've never properly worn before!!! 

Thanks for reading, and shall try my best to bring my life as best and interesting stuff as possible!  

No comments:

Post a Comment